The January edition of the UNF newsletter is now online. Click on the home page Neighbourhood Forum logo to read it. It is published just ahead of the next public meeting of the Uppingham Neighbourhood Forum to be held on Thursday January 30th 2020 at 7.30pm in the Garden Terrace of The Falcon Hotel. All residents are invited. Guest speakers include Damian Mortimer from Barclays Bank, PC Joshua Ace of Leicestershire Police and Sandra Pollock, founder of the East Midlands Women’s Awards.
Agenda items include:-
· The Rutland Local Plan and its implications for Uppingham
· The Uppingham Cashless Society Project supported by Uppingham Coop and with special guest Damian Mortimer of Barclays Bank
· Affordable Housing for Uppingham – the next steps
· An Uppingham Hopper Update
· The Regional Women’s Awards 2020
· New employment opportunities for Uppingham – a second supermarket, a possible cinema and a new care home – what’s the plan?
· Community Safety, policing and the updated Emergency Plan for Uppingham – what’s new?
· The E J Toon Charitable Trust – Did you receive your entitlement?
Come early for a good seat!
Are you housebound and unable to attend? Why not telephone for an update after the meeting? 01572 823465